You have the right (subject to certain limitations) to confirm that FTAI is processing your personal information, to access the personal information we keep about you, to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information, and to rectify, erase, and port your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below.
You have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation that we process your personal information; and
- Access to the personal information we have about you.
Your Right to Rectification
You have the right to have inaccurate personal information rectified.
Your Right to Erasure
You have the right to have your personal information erased if:
- Your personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected or processed it for;
- We are only relying on your consent to process your personal information, and you decide to withdraw your consent; and
- You object to the processing of your personal information, and we have no overriding legitimate interest or other valid basis to continue the processing of your personal information.
Your Right to Restrict Processing
As an alternative to requesting the erasure of your personal information, you have the right to limit the way we use your personal information in certain circumstances:
- You contested the accuracy of your personal information and we are verifying the accuracy of such information;
- We have unlawfully processed your personal information and you oppose erasure and request restriction instead;
- We no longer need your personal information but you need us to keep it in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or
- You have objected to us processing your personal information, and we are considering whether we have legitimate grounds to continue processing your personal information.
Your Right to Object to Processing
You have the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal information, namely:
- Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling)
- Direct marketing (including profiling); and
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
Your Right to Data Portability
Under limited circumstances, you have the right to obtain from us and reuse your personal information for your own purposes. This right allows you to move, copy or transfer your personal information easily, without hindrance to usability. If you request it, we may transmit your personal information directly to another organization if this is technically feasible.