As a California consumer, you have the right to: (i) request that FTAI disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses and sells about you, (ii) request deletion of the data you have provided to FTAI, and (iii) be free from discrimination by Fortress as a result of you exercising your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
- We note that the CCPA temporarily exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication from some of its requirements, such that the rights to access and delete your personal information do not apply with respect to such communications.
- Please note that under the CCPA, these rights do not apply to, and “personal information” does not include, certain categories of information, such as (i) publicly available information from government records, (ii) deidentified or aggregated consumer information, and (iii) information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
If you wish to exercise these rights, you must submit a Verifiable Consumer Request, which can be submitted here, by emailing DSR@fortress.com, or by calling 1-833-459-0090. The procedures Fortress uses to evaluate your request can be found here. Furthermore, in accordance with the CCPA, you can designate a third party agent to exercise your CCPA rights on your behalf by following the procedures that can be found here.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Fortress or FTAI, as applicable, has collected the following types of personal information about consumers in the last 12 months (but, for clarity, not all types of personal information have been collected from all consumers):
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||YES|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Sources of Personal Information Collected
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete, such as our Verified Consumer Request Form, or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from your agent or a financial intermediary, or from observing your actions on our website.
- From third parties, such as risk management databases.
Disclosures for a Business or Commercial Purpose
In the preceding 12 months, Fortress or FTAI, as applicable, has disclosed the following types of personal information to its service providers and affiliates for business purposes:
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
- Commercial information
- Internet or other similar network activity
- Professional or employment-related information
- Non-public education information
Your Right to Know
You have the right to request the following information regarding FTAI practices regarding your personal information:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information about you was collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for which we collect or sell your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information that we sold about you, and categories of third parties to whom the information was sold; and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business or commercial purpose.
Your Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that FTAI delete the personal information we have collected about you that you provided to FTAI.
Please note that in certain instances we may not be able to process your request, such as (i) due to the existence of a legal obligation, (ii) to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities, or (iii) in order to complete a transaction for which your personal information was collected.
Your Right to Opt Out
FTAI has not sold any personal information to third parties in the preceding 12 months.
FTAI does not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization.
Your Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right that we not discriminate against you because you exercised your rights under the CCPA.
Please note that you may be charged a different price by FTAI or receive a different level or quality of goods or services where the difference is reasonably related to the value provided to FTAI by your data.